Arranging NMH support

This is much more simple. If you have been recommended any non-medical helper support (such as specialist study skills support, specialist mentoring or assistive technology training), the letter from the funding body which confirms your funding will state who to contact to arrange this.

This may be your University’s Disability Service as many provide their own non-medical helper support, but could also be an external provider. 

Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial