Support for disabled students in higher education generally comes from two different sources. One is the university or college itself, and the other is through something called the Disabled Students Allowances.

The Disabled Students Allowances (or DSAs for short) provide extra help for students who have a disability, a mental health condition such as anxiety or depression, a specific learning difficulty, like dyslexia, dyspraxia or ADHD, or long-term health conditions like diabetes, epilepsy, RSI and hypermobility.

Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial